Friday, April 30, 2004

just fartin' around, got a site metre for R/ckets & S/ntries. it's weird to get such facts, as a writer. about 20 people have bought my book (you can too!!! Simple Theory, available at SPD. makes a great gift! (I remember Fran of Kukla, Fran and Ollie (Fran was human, the other two were puppets, from a dating myself children's show) declaring in a commerical that some sort of sonic denture cleaner was a great gift. o but to dream...)). strangers have done this, bought my book. Ron Silliman uses stats as a selling point or vindication, elsewise why advert. I'm fascinated that a person came to the site from a web search. one gets occasional notice of readership but much of the time what one does as a writer occurs in one's own little world. like anyway, a hit may not qualify as readership. so far about 3 hamburgers have been served. when I hit a trillion, I'll let you know.

No comments: