Saturday, October 02, 2004

I mentioned that I have the urge to collect. someone must've had the idea and stuck to it of collecting the entire set of moneymaking pleas from Nigeria and related places where Mr Whosis as agent for the wife of the late ex-minister of whatsis wants to extract the sum of gargantuan into offshore plentitude and my help (checked you out online and find you to be stalwart worthy human manifestation) so here's my bank account number, social security number, my basic bread recipe and the keys to my Porsche I hope all becomes better in war torn with my help and I won't spend my fee the 20% of that lump sum gargantuan all in one place. I mean collect them and note the nuanced changes, varied sad fates and the transactional flow of money hither and yon with singular political 3rd world situations. I've found, with Site Metre (since I posted a hack of one or two of these letters previously), that folks are searching on the names in said letters. like, checking out what's being said about the plaintiffs, you know, to see if the opportunity is on the up and up. forget it, I got there 1st. but anyway, I envision someone out there with a database chock full of internet pleas. just like the drawer here where is kept the bottle opener is also full of beer bottle caps.

No comments: