Monday, August 08, 2005

I didn't mench earlier, but Gary Sullivan's project sounds neat. sometimes the social forms in poetry world are a matter of who's got whose back, which is lame temporal committee meeting. here I think Gary's onto the more positive role of the social as collaborative potential. the Flarf list had a lot of cooperation going on it, for instance (tho myself felt a trifle out of touch, maybe it's just me), and Nick Piombino's blog, and Eileen Tabios', are examples of similar generosity. well, I said generosity, and meant it, but particularly in the sense of acceptance: commonals and song. which now brings up a question: Jordan Davis with his cryptic accuity (which sounds oxymoronic but to me it is scintillant) mentions bullying, but I can't discern here who he cites as the bully? whoever, the level of discourse scrapes pretty low.

No comments: