Monday, January 24, 2005

nicely wore out from shovelling. the three of us did the job in I dunno how long. I stayed cold all day, for the wind was steady and hard. I cranked it, tho I'd've preferred a day in bed, with sleepyheaded rise to watch football. I NEVER do that. I always get up by 6:00 at the super very latest, no matter when I go to bed or how tired. somewhat have to do this, and somewhat just am habitual. so blub blub blah. I was kinda psyched to watched the Patriots, my New England Patriots, but refer to 1st sentence. football games should be on at 1:00, period. I watched into the 3rd quarter, having missed the beginning, and another snatch while I did dishes. expertise always invents beautiful scenarios, and individual glamour weighs a lot in such considerations. it's not about Michael Vick or Peyton Manning tho, but the full 50 guys available. few Sgt Yorks are out there. the Patriots used to be THE worst run team in the universe, now they are a model organization. and our Red Sox too seem to have a better business sense, but also ability and willingness to dig into the pocket. go figure. whereas the Colts have foolishly thrown a pile of money not just at Manning, which is almost excusable since QB is a focal position, but also Marvin Harrison who, good as he is, isn't going to assure Colts success. the Pats just say goodbye when the price becomes exorbitant. I guess evidence that I'm tired shows in my dithering about this. okay all right. a spaceship landed out front last night, but it flew away. whatever.

No comments: