Sunday, October 16, 2005

reading a number of things simultaneously. Paul Klee's diary, a bio of Nietzsche, Rilke's Letter to a Young Poet, and Jung. this is a scattered way to proceed but all that's currently available for me. Jung and Klee together make me think I ought to keep a journal. I've been doing a dream journal since march. this new one would be a memory book. it seems like a healthy useful writing project. speaking of which, and in fact I already did mench, but Stephen Vincent's verbal riffs on his photos, as he has been doing lately on his blog, are nifty use, let us say, of the photos. I should wish all health to Stephanie Young's camera, that it may continue capturing shots of poets in the wild.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tress sucke and so dus your web page

Anonymous said...

this web page sucks

Anonymous said...

this is really gay bich but is good for making you look bad

Anonymous said...

this is really gay bich but has good facs that are hard to get