Thursday, October 27, 2005

replaced my lost camera. I've become habituated to having one. if I bring it with me, no matter where I go, I'll find a picture. I mean, it is just as exciting to have it ready when I'm just going down the street as when I'm travelling out west. since I got it last december, I looked forward to those points in the year, Xmas, 1st of all, spring in flower, the summer garden, the autumnal change. I've hardly thought of the artistic potential of it, tho I ought. I've mentioned afore how I like Stephen Vincent's usage of pictures on his blog, the pieces the writes to accompany his pix. the pictures contribute to his walking theory. I've yet to establish such a framework for the pictures I take by maybe I'll stumble on something. meanwhile, I'll take as many pictures as I can.

No comments: