Wednesday, August 23, 2006

oh, hello. apparently I wrote a number of reviews for Galatea Resurrects 3 [wait a sec: reviews! that rhymes with Tom Cruise!!! Paramount just cut ties with Tom, poor Tom, poor Tom, poor Tom, and he with new bride and baby to support...]. I think Galatea Resurrects is a wonderful opportunity, an internetty sort of fresh model allowing immediacy into the review process. I review Jon Leon, Anny Balladini, Ernesto Priego, Mark Lamoureux and Stephen Ellis. I was already well-acquainted with the work of Stephen, which, friends, you should keep your eyes peeled for, but had read very little of the other writers until I put nose to book. check out this treasury of engagement, a useful tool.

2 comments:

Mark Lamoureux said...

Thank you for the kind and in-depth review, Allen.

FYI, I wrote the poems on those grid-ruled Rhodia Notebooks (bought from that place Black Ink in Harvard Square); I used the grid format to approximate the layout of the pages, which were handwritten in the dark--so there was an element of chance (albeit a slight one) as regards where the words fell, and also (somewhat more random, I'm afraid) my transcription of my hand writing which is nigh illegible when I *can* see...

Anny Ballardini said...

Yes, I agree with Tommy, how will he manage it all, ach, you're never safe on this earth...

and Thank You, how did you manage it?, that goes beyond my conception...