Monday, April 12, 2004

I want to dig in Jung now. need that outlook, looking for something. wish (however) that the term anti-Semitic didn't crop up vis-à-vis. likewise with Heidegger. you know, ignore this part, etc. it is the challenge, of course. we know Ezra Pound was a knucklehead in one way, while being so true beautiful in another. hello, I have my failings too. with Jung you can at least imagine him saying at some point, ach do I have issues. does that help? I don't know. and Heidegger (I have the feeling I am consistently misspelling his name), what's up with that. okay, I don't need heroes. Olson is as close to one, but I know he was a marred man. I've been taken aback that the generational thing has Olson, that Olson has been put in that place where all previous generations go.

No comments: