Thursday, May 20, 2004

DEAR SIR/MADAM
kindly permit me my ordeal
my own phone rings
to you and as such seek your understanding in my
honest persistence in delicate
proposal to you as below
I am MAHAMMED SABO Wretcher
transpersonal
only son of the special Adviser
and crystalline sequence lariat
on finance and Economic planning
topical refreshment in oasis blend
to Mr. Charles Taylor,
long thought dead in long dead thought
erstwhile president of Liberia
in the willowy blow and circumstantial relief
My Special Adviser
Charles Taylor killed was in the renewed mother
all this because of the tussle for power in
international media
During the heat of Liberia recently
immediately the opposition group
Nigerian president offered
some of his aides and Loyalist
to be in Nigeria as Crisis and the American president did
above as he stated during his five working Africa
upon coming where I am
presently as a refugee because of the serious Liberia and
all my burnt bank
frozen by the Liberia who have taken my father
in a security trust in Europe before
his death and he handed over all the document and
information to me which are with me here in diplomatic
means to Europe as African Artist
tracts contained in the
security box.
The total amount inside $20 Million and all I
need from you at this point is your acceptance to help
me claim the deposited father I also
require your utmost fullness
in working me to get the deposited account while I meet
in completion
to get my share and invest it in
your advise and for me to start a
new Orphan get 20% of the your assistance while
5% will be incurred for items.
You are to respond to me gently
with your direct
personal details to me
the complete modalities to you
Once again I solicit for your urgent pains
here. You can as Yours in need

No comments: