Sunday, August 15, 2004

I finished (stopped) Digital Cellular Phone (honest I want you to go here) yesterday. I realize this isn't an announcement of the same weight as announcing that The Alphabet is done, but then, I didn't write The Alphabet. DGP is 384 pages in Word, and 4 more sections still need to be put on line. I see the thing as a poem. not, that is, a collection of pieces, tho it can be read that way, and that's likely how I would read. serial pieces, so one should keep that in mind as a fact of it, however one wants to take it. I will probably produce a pdf file for the thing, if it's not too awkward to work with something this size. I'm writing to myself here, aren't I? the poemn is for BETH, I dunno how it could be otherwise but I guess you don't have to worry about that. I also dedicate it to her father, who died last year in West Virginia. a kind of act of. both the for and to are personal made public, but I guess, without clearly knowing why, that it is more than that too. maybe you could trust me that far.

No comments: