Thursday, February 17, 2005

I ditched Laura Carter's blog quickly because it sure looked like it was gonzo as in eradicated. and of course, I wanted to wield the power of link removal here in the Bramhall Bunker. maybe her disappearance was just 'a Blogger thing', as she hasn't referred to the disappearance now that she is non-disappeared. anyway, hers is a good blog, a student blog in a vigourous, positive sense. that is, she IS a student, but more importantly she is curious and dedicated as a student should be. she judiciously takes all that MFA stuff (I wonder what the MF stands for?) head on. which maybe I couldnt do. the MA I am working on is an independent study, which suits my own, uhh, idiom, as Launcelot would say. Laura's thinking out loud is lively and useful, and I would think something to balance against the formalities of her studies. blogs are whatever they are, that's for darn tootin', but they can be useful, interesting process. unless I just run out of time, I probably could keep this going ad whatever. so don't worry upon that score.

No comments: