Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Jeff Harrison sent an installment to our collaboration (is it almost 3 years old now?) yestreen that looked pretty damn different from what we've done before. moreso, I could not 'make' how he came to 'it'. and I was really excited to do my reply even so. I take such tentative steps of exploration, at least form wise I am gingerly in new thinking. and yet an urge to do so, scramble out of the bunker. which I think I did with my installment to the monster. I think we all face the idea that we 'know' how to write. and we do. yet we also have to unmask that claim, unpack it, turn it over and shake. we must that is if we don't want to repeat ourselves or let boredom call our shots. it's a constant rumble, but constant play. I'm saying nothing brilliant here, just had a strong dose of recognition here. you can play along too!

No comments: