Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Creeley

I was living with a picture of Robert Creeley. It's awfully hard to
define in some exclusive manner. In fact, Having begun in thought, Other
kinds of statements of speech are defined. by the way, 'they' give
instructions or make qualifications, something apart from 'them'. Poetry
is an art wherein various qualifications sound "reference or meaning."
they have grammatical circumstances much to do with long ago. I thought
I could be done, or so I thought. There wasn't a lot of time for me, I
had to get No one to witness and adjust. Meanwhile, no one drove the car
moving. Creeley would die someday. I would hear about it. The world
would enjoy this moment, gashed as it has been. Well I have this picture
of Creeley. It says something in between reading, Robert Creeley as
articulate as tatters. So much of my childhood seems to have been pulled
down to make it darker. 'they' are short; 'they' are not short enough.

No comments: