Friday, June 03, 2005

close

I loved my father and the town and every. But the telling was conclusive, which isn't very spell. I loved my father to the point and then was only saying. but saying is a goal, sometimes, and could be love. Or at least an idea, and I will be true. True is a measure, however false. I loved my father as the weakness grew. The weakness knew me, so I was refreshed. I loved my father in pieces until I could only haul the factory light to the point of saying. I say this now and said it then in one long light. I loved my father with a left and right, those directions I was born with. I loved and left, like my father did. He died and cost a climate or a telling phrase. Who knows, in the need of saying? I loved my mother in the toss and fall. Who wouldn't, we have our range. I loved the mom and dad, and have to look away. Don't you, or will you ever? We could talk that. the cellos combine, a plump and foreboding lovely wrench. I last with father, mother, drawing to a close. I draw, you see, and the pictures please only in the minute. The minute is mine or yours or when I say I have a time. Father, closed or open, the resistance spends a dynasty.

No comments: