Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm Hitting My Head with My Tail

hey, my name is donald rumsfeld And, I'm like,
really used to people staring when I work out,
because, like, I'm a hottie...how u doing?
i just came by to say hi and...
that I am the savior of aspartame,
or more commonly, Nutrasweet
lol anways get at me sometime
Just wanted 2 say I Will Sign
Condolence Letters so
wat up show me sum luv holla
yooo bitchhh... 9-11 plane was 'shot
down' in Pennsylvania during
surprise Christmas Eve trip
lmao i knew ud loveee that note! Haha.
i need to listen to some music that has
screaming in it or something. Lol
or some emo music he he
Love ya Punk !
I'm a girl who doesn't get laid...it happens
eyy ! godd ii miss you soOo much !
juss wanted to say hey
there is no civil war in Iraq
n ii love youu ! ill ttul !
Dude! cheney keeps telling me
"you need to start talking to people
with respect." well.. you gtta come by sometime
so we can chill.. call me or something..
thought i leave a comment saying i love ya!!
i miss u even tho i saw u
20 minutes ago u rock my world!!!!!!

No comments: