Wednesday, March 08, 2006

thanks to Chris Murray for letting me be so self-serving as to mention that Chris Murray mentioned Antic View in a positive way, on her own generous and percipient blog. in the midst of doing it (the Antic View blog) with Jeff Harrison, I am aware, on my side, of sliding into the unknown. and Jeff's thinking is different, is in fact more metaphysical than I would expect to grok, but this leads me. and so on. we are in a performance, sure, but I for one am so distracted by the wobbly vision of what the hell--from vocable to word to words working together--that I don't even notice my performance. and it is a patch of surprise in the greening way ahead just to hear myself thinking, let alone visit Jeff's thoughts. in the way of things, Jeff and I began a collaboration which has chugged along 3 or is it 4 years. gosh in a basket! I think we are letting ourselves learn. which is anything but mundane. the Antic View blog is some light on that. and I appreciate that some few have bothered to read and allowed themselves to hear. because I know both Jeff and I have paid the dues and are working on. it is in our words.

No comments: