Friday, April 09, 2004

or what the hell, it's words. the idea of poetry is robust and varied and doesn't need boundaries, but then poetry becomes what the day is, the limitations we are all inside. so I don't obsess on poetry quite, and think of my reading as a machine going on. I guess I have three poetry projects at this time. a lengthy serial thing that I began in november and add to daily. an email collab that that began a year ago and to which I add several times a week. the R&S blog, which I add to daily, and which I see, in its way, as of a piece, id est it isn't a collection of poems just. it all seems to be done in little time. in fact I always feel I'm not doing enough. I definitely don't do art enough, wishing I could do it daily. so the tune is soft and redolent. I finish here, I'll meditate, then read, then sleep. I like thinking of writing as work, as daily effort, as other than inspired.

No comments: