Friday, July 02, 2004

I apreciate Henry Gould and his outsider stance. often teamed with Kent Johnson, or so viewed, as a list irritant and marginal. Providence aint so far from somewhere but it aint physical proximity that matters. I'm starting to think Silliman's blog is secular nonsense, just for being so determined, like facts. I want to qualify that, but not right now. I'm feeling cranky, thus pleased with Henry Gould's impulse. I hear the noise of pitter patter towards the open door of opportunity, at quick march. that's why I ragged Kasey, of all people, a few posts back. I don't care too much about the press flesh of taking the show on the road. it's not like Henry or I aren't as ambitious as the next man, woman or toad. I guess we're just not relenting entirely to that force. anyway, here's a link to Henry's blog. say hi to Henry

No comments: