Friday, March 11, 2005

and just to note a few bloggy things seen, tho I am not concentrating well. peccavi, I shall not even provide links at this time, too much work and focusing. so, to wit: Jack Kimballs's MARQUEES are fascinating, especially the Hannah Weiner. Hannah's seems a wonderful representation of what she describes as her writing experience. David Lrsen at Alli Warren's blog, well I can only skim at this time, but it seems bubbling with a thing there, right there. if I had more time/focus I would spend it with Whimsy Speaks and Wood's Lot, those 2 blogs are especially rich, if you have Keatsian Indolence on your side. Henry Gould aint kidding about his writing. I admire his mission. beyond that I will only say that I choose my blog roll carefully. and finally, note that The Onion wonders: does Hillary have what it takes to defeat the Democrats in 2008? forword.

No comments: