Sunday, February 26, 2006

Beth went out for lunch with a friend, which meant going to a home furnishings type store. not to deny me the experience, she and I went back, as there was the perfect lighting fixture for her sister. place called Home Expo, which we've passed by often but never entered. it is Home Depot's swank showroom, warehouse size but way more comfy. or not, if sensory overload bugs you. faux room after faux room, world without end. just by the door as a display of soft bathtubs. whee hah! I had the camera with me because Beth wanted to send her sister pix of the perfect lighting fixture, to get her okay. the pictures below, as you might guess, are evidence of our excursion. I was weirding out there, especially in the hive with all the lights. it was tremendously busy, visually. you should check it out. on acid.

No comments: