Monday, February 20, 2006

URGENT
a poem by Bjørn Magnhildøen


Dear Friend i read through your profile and must say i am, truely
impressed with all i see, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,
because, I believe everyone finds peace in the end. My name is a
merchant of Omani nationality but presently residing. I have been
diagnosed it has defiled all forms of, and right now I have only about
a few months, according to. I have not particularly lived so, as I
never really . Though I am very, I was never, I was always . But now I
regret. I have. I want. I want. So far, I have. Now that my . I once.
Hence, I do not. The last. I have. I have.

* * * * *


Bjørn posted this to the Wryting-L list. I like its disjunction and the cut up feel, it possesses a rhythm of almost coming forth. the familiarity of its (presumed) source causes the reader to fill in what is not actually in the words. aside from those points, the piece reminds me of my father. as his ability to speak decayed, as his memory declined. which is terrible, we ae our language. one wants one's love to survive even such.

No comments: