Monday, May 16, 2005

I'm packing up my books in case the revenuers come calling. in that process I decided to make a list of the books. see how long that continues. I've done 2 boxes worth, and have placed the list on a blog. for what it is worth. the current list represents 1/4 to 1/3 of the poetry books we (Beth and I) have. probably pointless to list them with so many still to be added, but I wanted to see what it looked like. the unusual heft of the Peter Ganick group owes to his having given most of them to us. some of his titles were privately published. I know there are more titles of his still to list. Peter's work has been very useful and inspiring for me. you will note many titles by Henry Gould, again courtesy of the man, and I'm happy to have them. I used to by poetry books freely, supportively, but now the money story rules. sorry.

No comments: