Monday, October 04, 2004

blog list fills, now Mark Young adn Pelican Dreaming. poetry and thought and the mention of kookaburra. which seques to my latest bird story. my 'office' is in the cellar (I posted a pic of my desk in August sometime, for the excitement of all). heard a bird chirping as if inside here. well, we've had both a bat and a garden snake appear in this cellar, so I thunk it possible. in sooth, outside at a ground level window, a wren twittered holy heck and pecked the glass. my face was about 18" away. obviously the wren was po'd to share territory with its reflection. waving my hand several times finally kept the glass attacks at bay, but disgruntlement continued to be voiced. Thoreau saw such things every day. but I digress. I see that Mark has collaborated with Jukka-Pekka Kervinen, which I haven't downloaded yet (links at his site), but look forward to.

No comments: