Saturday, May 14, 2005

below is how I tested out on an online personality test that I found via Nada Gordon's blog. much reworked. I think the original reading suggested that I might want to climb the Texas Tower with a few rifles. you know, just another quiet introvert who wants to come out of his shell. I don't remember my procedure exactly with the text, just tried to trick something out of the unbearable definitiveness of the test result. I said below that the Kervinen/Young pas-de-deux gave me to think on how to translate Jukka's method to my own work. hell, I don't know how to do that! I can say that thru the years I have muddled along with certain attempts to reenvision method. I have no programming skills and tho I could learn I don't see myself going that way. but I do have a sense of the mechanism involved in subverting the egotistical sublime, and the value of that. I put these experiments up for what it's worth. I'm not an experimentalist in the excellent sense, but I like to jiggle the framous a bit.

No comments: