Thursday, May 12, 2005

Mark Young's interview with Jukka-Pekka Kervinen deserves notice, which many, I am happy to say, have already provided. it reminds me of the interviews that Tom Beckett himself has done, in that the intelligence of the questions equals the intelligence of the answers. which is no doubt poorly said. Jukka is the subject but Mark's apt quesions bring an qual intelligence, thus dialogue. Tom's interview with Ron Silliman in The Difficulties in the 80s was a real portal for me into LANGUAGE poetry. Mark provides instigation for furtherance on Jukka's part. all the interviews on this blog have been excellent, but my understanding of programming is still so weak that the interview with Jukka proves more a necessity to me than the others. I'm even seeing ways to translate Jukka's sense of programming into my means. thanks to Tom Beckett, the founder of this feast.

2 comments:

Tom Beckett said...

Thank you, Allen.

Jukka-Pekka Kervinen said...

Thanks Allen, would be really nice to
see those translations !

-Jukka