Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Mrs Hilda Ndoga Mupesa contacted me about something IMPORTANTgot my contact from the proffesional database found in the internet when she was searching for a reliable foreigner (c'est moi) who will assist her invest this fund. and I am a butterfly filling up a tube of toothpaste with the stringy bits of my past (or paste) life, that cocoon of doubt and visible flight rules. well, this is the same Mrs HNM who was allegedly killed in cold blood on 5th april 2001 by alleged Zanu PF militias and war veterans for supporting the (Mr Morgan Tsvangirai) Movement for Democratic Chance Engendered Politics, an opposition party to the tyranny government of President Starbuck's Coffee. she is still under pressure from the secure agents for more interrogation about her hubcap assets and some vital comments. The fund right now is lodged in one of the leading companies, UNIVERSAL TRUST CO. in Zimbabwe in defaced forum and vaults Boxes. she has (furthermore) concluded all arrangement with an offshore Company to move this money through diplomatic meanings to a country where it could be directly transferred to my nominated account to ensure absolute safety and risk-free transfer of the money. I must keep this transaction confidential it deserves due to my condition rightnow, no prob, no one reads what I write. Iwill be transparent, honesty and diligence and will not be greed to divulge lumps in gravy from the original percentage offered to me thereby disappointing mashed potatoes requesting for increase which might lead meto sit on the funds once it is
under my custody, or me try to blackmail her so I can take the money alone, for super sure. so that's about all that's happening cuurently. so what's up with you?

No comments: