Saturday, October 02, 2004

Dear Element of Surplus,



I am Prince Intercontinental Chief Auditor Subtraction, audit department camera canker fest of Fund release Ordinary central boom boom Bank of Nigeria, lattice work. I know the letter might come to you, yours elf, each word frightening itself as Surprise, but take it like you own. Mr. VALDIRIM from Trade Station (lack of embryo)(user) executed contract (common) through Federal Misty Days Aviation here in

Nigeria, the plant. the contract worth of button throb your intention but on the process of Transferring the money to him, he dyed his family in earthquake. Patience, leaflet: disaster that occurred. recently in Georgia (user rules), his money (mop function) has to be Signed in my office. I will give order to the central bank of Nigeria (buzzing sound hereditary). final endorsement of his money means Nobody knows what is going except. I and user two of my workers, this is the man's formation:



(1) Contract Sum: US$13,500,000

(2) Contract number: FMA/CBN/FGN/3-X. 99/2000.



You will act like this fund. I will send to you the whole relevant documents. required in this transaction immediately you accept to co-operate with me, life of nouns inclusive. Send me to your:

1. private phone and fax numbers (elephant ranch sounds)

2. Name of your company to enable us to start the immediately (portion).



I have decided to give you 20% risk. I'm going on very soon, so I need to take care of My future area. investment in your century waiting your urgent God. bless you.



PLEASE REPLY ME



Thanks.



Yours truly



Dr Prince IDRIS BAKO, lump sum

No comments: