Wednesday, October 27, 2004

mail bag

From:James Odili.
10 Martins street,Lagos Island,
Lagos state.Nigeria.

Attn:Friend,

I want you cramps location. Patiently read this confidential barkeep mist after will be mutual both of us. I am James Odili solecism. I am Personal atrophy ingrate Winston Leon Fibel, a Foreigner. I used to be work with shell development Nigeria. On the 21st of my client, his wife and their three children were involved in air. Ossifying in darkness crash a local traveling in Nigeria. All passengers bored their lives.

Since then I have made several clients extended relatives. This has proved you. I contacted you claiming money left behind declared
unserviceable. The bank were this huge. Deposits lodged where my late client issued me. A notice provide the next kin money within the next twenty officials. Working days since I have unsuccessful relatives for over two years, I decided to consent to present you. As next kin of proceeds, you and me can share money.

55% to me and 35% to you, while 10% should be for documents that can be used to back up. Any need from you is your honest co-operation to enable us. See this transaction guarantee this will execute under legitimate breach of the law. If this humble you, please get me through my email, enable us further.

Note: This business is personal scope, it should be treated sane.

Best regards,
James Odili.

No comments: