Sunday, October 24, 2004

mail call

Dear Coney,

I make this contract
with good fathom
my name Mr Abdul
Usman I me
personal accounting
office toward
Mr. Frank
Corey nation
of your
country who used
work with
Hell development
company Nigeria He
rein after shall
refer my

21 April
client wifes three
involved a
car accident
along sagbama
express All occupants of
unfortunately lost lives Since
I have several

embassy clients
extended unsuccessful

After several unsuccessful
trace his surname
any member his
family hence I
contact you I
you to assist

in departing money
property left behind
by my unserviceable
bank where this huge

deposits were lodged

Particular Bank
deceased an account
valued at about
12.5 million
dollars as issued
notice as accounting

officer to provide
next of account
confiscated

within the next
official
working days

Since I have
unsuccessful relatives
for over 2

now I seek
your present
as the next kin of
deceased

since you have
surname that
proceeds of this

account valued at
paid you then

and me can share

PLEASE YOU INTERESTED
AND CAPABLE TO THIS

DEAL WITH ME

I WILL YOU TO SEND ME
YOUR FULL NAME

YOUR FULL
HOME

ADDRESS YOUR PRIVATE PHONE

FAX NUMBERS I CAN REACH

DIRECTLY NOTE
THAT WE CAN
CONCLUDE 2 WEEKS

YOU APPLIED
THE CLAIM

I HAVE DECIDED YOU

SHARE 40% OF
MONEY

I WILL TAKE MAPPED OUT EXPENSES

INCURRED PARTIES
ON COURSE

THIS TRANSACTION
BALANCE TO US

INVOLVED WILL
THE ASSISTANCE
NEEDED

I have all necessary legal documents that we may make. I require your honest deal through. I guarantee this will be executed. a legitimate arrangement will protect you from any beach. Please touch me by email or my alternate.

Best regards,

Mr. Abdul usman

No comments: