Monday, April 24, 2006

I neglected an important detail from yesterday. I wandered off to a quiet part of the student union, where I found vending machines. one offered ice cream, those crappy items you might find in an ice cream truck. of course I had to have one. having standards, I chose the least crappy of those crappy ice creams. after accepting my money the machine slowly (that is to say, with building anticipation) positioned this black tube above the appropriate bin. I was wondering how it would collect the ice cream then realized that that tube was a vacuum cleaner and would grasp the ice cream that way. oh lordy, I was excited. the tube went down, the machine made more noise and out came my delectable, which was brought over to the opening and unceremoniously dropped. wow! the trail mix I got for Erin was merely shoved from its display perch once I'd paid. as to the water I got, the machine helpfully displayed the message vending whilst it pecuniously stowed the money and dropped the bottle. just so you know that vending had occurred at the vending machine, which are well known to vend.

No comments: